Friday, July 17, 2009

Bury me under the sea

The Neptune society has come up with an interesting way to spend an afterlife. Under the sea. Seriously. I put their link up, its worth gawking at.

Despite the somewhat wacky and unconventional nature of this, for lack of a better word, graveyard, I wouldn't mind making this my finally resting place.

Here's why:
1.) Supposedly its very green and the memorials are actually a fish habitat. You could spend an eternity watching the fish and sea monsters go by.
2.) I've always loved the ocean and water in general, possibly because I'm an Aquarius. Or it might be due to the fact I live in a desert and its 104 degrees outside; living under the sea sounds appealing in general.
3.) If you're in the ocean its not likely ghost hunters will hang out and harass you.
4.) You have lots of cute options of memorials to house your ashes, I think I would choose the starfish.
5.) The funeral would be a unique and (somewhat) enjoyable outing as the Neptune people put everybody on a boat and you get to watch an underwater video of your starfish (or whatever) being placed at the bottom of the ocean.

I hope I'm not coming off as morbid or anything, I just think it's neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment